Item No.: A0302, A0303
Size: 6’’, 8’’
L: 165mm, 205mm
H1: 8.5mm, 10.5mm
W: 62.5mm, 70mm
W1: 18.5mm, 22mm
A1: 40mm, 52mm
A2: 11mm, 12.5mm
1. Ideal for gripping, clamping, cutting, wire stripping, hand repair work etc.
2. Ergonomic design for a more comfortable and enjoyable working experience.
3. Made of high quality CR-V steel, offers better strength and durability.
4. Specially hardened cutting edges, easier cutting, powerful gripping, easier bending and stripping thanks to optimized leverage.
5. Chrome satin finish provides rust and corrosion resistance.
6. Soft handles and a flared end ensure a firm and comfortable use with minimized effort.
FIXMAN Long Nose Pliers are great for cutting and bending any wires, cables and metalworks. The smaller one is the 6’’ (165mm) hand tool in your hands which is more comfortable and enables the operator to work with precision. The bigger one with the size of 8’’ (205mm), however, is suitable for workpieces that need more force to apply on them